Groupie

Image
  The first time I heard this word was when Drake called someone a groupie in one of his songs, I did not check for the meaning until an influencer talked about it recently The google definitions are too extreme and derogatory but in the context of what I'm talking about a groupie can be someone who always wants to be with the "happening guys". After pondering about it for a couple of days I realized we might be and this mentee, mentor, networking, your association rave in Nigeria might have turned most of us to “groupies” in a way. The need to follow the latest popping person, enter their dms and introduce yourself, ask them to mentor you or to just be able to say I know them, bla bla bla   is turning some of us into something else I don’t have much to say but I pray we remember that as we appreciate the light in others, their talents and gifts, we'll never  lose sight of the light, talents and gifts we carry too. Appreciate them but focus on making your light

Mind blowing revelation of the word of God



Today's service was the bomb, Thank God I did not doze at all. When I gave my life to Christ, I believed one of the things that would make me know God better was to read the word of God but today my mind was elevated to another level of what the bible is. I attended winners chapel service via Impact Africa Tv today and Papa opened my mind to understand that the word of God is our access to living in the supernatural. When a man declares THE WORD OF GOD (John 6:63), he is going to see THE ACTS OF GOD. Firstly, it is the spirit of God that empowers man to do the impossible e.g. Samson (Judges 16:20),Paul (Acts 14:1),You (1 John 4:4).Just as during creation of earth, God declared the word and the spirit in the word CREATED what he wanted to happen e.g. light, birds, animals, plants etc. The word of God is like a coded command(for example its like me tapping the keyboard of my laptop, the laptop decodes it and shows what I commanded it to display), the same thing works with the word of God, when used, it is creates what the user wants(Proverbs 4:22). This means that I can command divine health, wealth, favour and any other thing I want by declaring the word of God and I would see it. I really felt like a child today indeed the entrance of the word of God giveth light.
Another thing he pointed out was the communion, the communion is our access to the life of Christ (John 6:49-54). The life of Christ includes wisdom, divine health, commanding miracles, understanding and everything that makes Christ supernatural (1 Corinthians 11:27-30). Therefore, I can take the communion and receive wisdom. But for all this to work you have to believe without an atom of doubt. Look at the earth and everything in it. God created it with his word, think about what you can create if you use the same word. That is why our bible is our greatest asset on earth because in it lies our access to living in the supernatural, I’m very sure we can walk on water like peter if we speak the word. What a great privilege. Also, before you read the bible ask God to open your eyes to understand what the bible says if not you won’t find anything (Ephesians 3:1-5). My write-up does not do justice to all that was revealed today, you can watch and listen to the preaching on YouTube (check Domi Stream: Special Communion Service). I am even going to listen to it over and over again.

Leave a comment on your thoughts about this article.
Thanks for reading. Stay blessed and have a wonderful day😊.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a wealthy youth?

Forgiveness