Groupie

Image
  The first time I heard this word was when Drake called someone a groupie in one of his songs, I did not check for the meaning until an influencer talked about it recently The google definitions are too extreme and derogatory but in the context of what I'm talking about a groupie can be someone who always wants to be with the "happening guys". After pondering about it for a couple of days I realized we might be and this mentee, mentor, networking, your association rave in Nigeria might have turned most of us to “groupies” in a way. The need to follow the latest popping person, enter their dms and introduce yourself, ask them to mentor you or to just be able to say I know them, bla bla bla   is turning some of us into something else I don’t have much to say but I pray we remember that as we appreciate the light in others, their talents and gifts, we'll never  lose sight of the light, talents and gifts we carry too. Appreciate them but focus on making your light

Excerpts from the Headstart Summit 2020

Theme: Reinventing Yourself For the Global Economy
Speaker:Tricia Ikponmwonba (Triciabiz)



Topic: Reinventing your Mindset
Success in the post Civic 19 era relies on your efforts to reinvent the way you think

Questions to ask yourself
What am I currently doing? Will it be relevant post covid?
Are people going to need the service?
What are the top 10 most sought after skills that would be relevant for this new era?
What is the value chain of my industry and how can I register myself in it?

Tips to growth in this era
Build your audience:
Build a list if all your customers
Test your product  in your local vicinity.
Build from your local platform to the global market.

Tips on how to sell your product
Differentiation: How can my products be different from others?
Identify sales channels
Position yourself
Learn how to create sales funnels

Leave a comment about your thoughts on this article.
Thanks for reading. Stay blessed and have a wonderful day.



Comments

iBuild said…
Interesting👍

Popular posts from this blog

Are you a wealthy youth?

Forgiveness